My Amazon Store

Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Tourist

Starring Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp. She's a beautiful and mysterious woman, he's an unsuspecting American tourist. They meet on a train. Perfect chemistry for an intriguing and fascinating movie.
 I have to give the plot a 4. It was intriguing, and fairly unpredictable, but I personally thought that the characters could have used a little more development.
 I'm going to give how well the movie is made a 5. The effects, style and everything about how it was made was superb in my opinion. 
Sexual content gets a 3. In the beginning there is an inappropriate reference, and later on there is a passionate kissing scene. 
Violence gets a 3 as well. There are some gun chases and other types of violence, but it wasn't too bad. 
Language gets a 2. There was a lot of swearing.
Overall, I really enjoyed this movie, and I would not mind watching it again multiple times. But, because of the content, I am going to have to give it a 4 instead of a 5. I would also say that this movie is definitely not appropriate for anyone under the age of 13. 

No comments:

Post a Comment