My Amazon Store

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Start of Week 5 on Cinch

To start I must share, I lost two pounds this week! Woohoo! Since most doctors agree that losing 2-3 pounds a week is the healthiest pace to lose weight, I am very happy with that number. Over the course of the last few weeks, I have also lost an inch off  my waist. Hm, that explains why my jeans keep falling off!
One of my observations of myself over the last four weeks is that I am beginning to feel a lot more confident. I am walking taller and speaking with more self-assurance. The psychological effect of feeling healthier and losing weight is something that I had not anticipated, but am pleasantly surprised to be experiencing. When you have been unhealthy and struggling for so many years, you can't help but smile and share once you begin to heal. I really am beginning to feel transformed.

I created a really delicious recipe with my Cinch shakes this week. I thought that it was so delicious, I needed to share it with you all. Here it is:

8 oz Organic Coconut Milk
1/4 - 1/3 cup frozen peaches (it depends on how thick you want your shake)
1/2 of a banana
1 T. Organic 100% Peanut Butter (the health stuff that has no sugar or sweetener, just peanuts)
2 scoops Cinch Chocolate Shake Mix
 Put all of the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a cup and enjoy a delicious and balanced meal.
*Note: If you would like to, you could also put 1 scoop of the chocolate and 1 scoop of the vanilla shake mix for a more creamy, less chocolaty flavor. OR, you could use 1 scoop chocolate and 1 scoop cafe latte for a great mocha flavor.  Have fun with it!

Wishing you success on your journey to health!
Until next week,
~Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment