My Amazon Store

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New thoughts.

Alright, I'm giving up on the whole movie review thing. My mom recently found blogger and is just posting about her view of life. It kind of inspired me to start doing that again. I have another blog (daring2question.blogspot.com/) where I blog about my political opinions and all that jazz, so I figured I would just make this one my random thoughts blog. I think that it will be good for me. And maybe, just maybe, I will actually post something. Which will be in keeping with one of my New Year's Resolutions, to blog more regularly.

We can hope.


Well, it's 10pm here and I have to leave my house by 10am tomorrow, and I've been sick all weekend, so I am going to turn in for the night.

Oh, and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment