My Amazon Store

Monday, August 9, 2010

Wow, has this week flown by! My aunt and uncle had a baby a couple weeks ago, so on Tuesday I drove down to their house to help out for the week. I had a blast helping keep track of their three oldest kids and holding the baby. I stayed down there with them until Friday, when I drove home. Saturday I went to a birthday party for a friend who moved the next day. And then on Sunday after church we got to go hang out with some friends who we haven't seen in forever. It was awesome. Today I stayed home and cleaned while the rest of the family went down to Santa Barbara.
I watched a couple of good movies this last week, and bought a few books that I am looking forward to reading. I bought all 7 of Jane Austen's novels bound into one book, and am working my way through those. I am currently on Sense and Sensibility.
On Tuesday night I watched "Signs". You know, that creepy alien movie that has Mel Gibson in it. It was interesting. I had never seen it before. I loved the ending, but man was the whole thing creepy. Ugh, yeah, I'm not a big fan. I am a fan of "The Four Feathers". The one with Heath Ledger in it. THAT movie was AMAZING! I absolutely loved it.
Wednesday is my freshman orientation for college. I am really looking forward to school starting up in two weeks. Woohoo! Exciting times!

No comments:

Post a Comment