My Amazon Store

Monday, March 25, 2013

Letter From Heaven

So, digging all the way back to my senior year of high school, I found this poem and thought I'd share it.

Letter From Heaven


Live in the moment,
Laugh through the pain.
Life is to short to cry because of rain.

When you are hurting and
the tears threaten to fall,
When you are hurt so bad your walk turns into a crawl,
When you are afraid, sitting there so scared, 
‘Cause life has been unkind and you don’t feel safe anywhere,
Even then I’m right there with you, 
waiting to break your fall,
I’ll never leave you nor forsake you.
Just let me be your all in all.

My child I know this world is full of pain.
But it will never be more than you can handle, so why don’t you learn to dance in the rain.
The past is gone. 
What’s done is done.
So live in each moment.
Sing and dance.
Life is to short to harbor regrets.

When your heart is hurting,
When you have a burden to bear,
When you’re so busy dwelling on regrets,
I am still there. 
Everywhere I’m right there with you,
Waiting to break your fall.
I’ll never leave you nor forsake you.
Just let me be your all in all.

My child I love you and there is nothing you can ever do 
That will ever, ever make that a single jot less true.
I don’t care that you’ve fallen
Or how many times you fail.
I will always be here waiting to lead you back on the trail.
You’re sins are forgiven and forgotten.
Go and sin no more.
Follow me and live life eternally, for I am the door.

Live every moment.
Choose joy in the pain.
For I am always with you, even in torrential rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment